Emission Control Catalyst Services – Home
Explore our Industrial Services:
Our Engineers can help you manage your industrial emission control catalyst at any and every stage of its lifecyle, from bid specification to lifecycle projections and maintenance to end-of-life value recovery.
Our Industry Experts Provide Valuable Insights into the Automotive Catalyst Technologies, Technology Trends, Legislation and Market Factors which drive Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium Demand.learn more
The 2015 Automotive PGM Technology Primer is Now Available!
Our Scientists Help Improve your Catalyst or Adsorbent Formulation for Performance, Coatability and Adhesion, with attention to scale-up.
Our Lab facilities are also able to produce prototypes, small-manufacturing runs, and perform a variety of materials characterization tests including BET and Particle Size Analysis.
News & Announcements
- 1-20-2015 – The 2015 Automotive Technology Primer is Now Available for Purchase!
- 2-23-2015 – Come see our presentation and visit our booth at the 501F and 501G Users Group meeting. Presentation: “SCR and CO Catalyst Rejuvenation for Frame Turbines” at 2:05pm in Meeting Room 201. Vendor Fair Booth #50.
- 9-22-2014 – Thanks to everyone who attended the 2014 Industrial Catalyst Short Course in Phoenix! If you missed this one, sign up to be notified about our next offering.
- 4-08-2014 – Our SAE Paper #2014-01-1502, “Strategies toward the sustainable and cost-effective use of the PGMs” is now available for purchase on the SAE website.
- 10-21-2013 – Our paper, “Ammonia tuning for SCR Systems” is available as part of the proceedings for the Air Quality IX Conference, held in Arlington, VA