Emission Control Catalyst Services – Home
Explore our Industrial Services:
Our Engineers can help you manage your industrial emission control catalyst at any and every stage of its lifecyle, from bid specification to lifecycle projections and maintenance to end-of-life value recovery.
Our Industry Experts Provide Valuable Insights into the Automotive Catalyst Technologies, Technology Trends, Legislation and Market Factors which drive Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium Demand.learn more
Our Scientists Help Improve your Catalyst or Adsorbent Formulation for Performance, Coatability and Adhesion, with attention to scale-up.
Our Lab facilities are also able to produce prototypes, small-manufacturing runs, and perform a variety of materials characterization tests including BET and Particle Size Analysis.
News & Announcements
- July 2016 – Register NOW for the 2016 SCR Short Course, to be held in Boston, MA near the Liberty Trail and Fanueil Hall on July 19th and 20th
- July 2016 – Check out this article we wrote with Tetra Engineering in the July issue of Power Magazine, “Emissions Catalyst Issues for Fast-Start Combined Cycle Power Plants”
- August 2016 – We will be attending the 2016 CCUG Conference in San Antonio, August 22-25
- September 2016 – We will be attending the 2016 CTOTF Conference in Rancho Mirage, California, September 11-15.
- 5-10-2016 – Great seeing everyone at the 7F Users Group Conference in Orlando, Florida.
- 4-4-2016 – Great seeing everyone who stopped by our booth at CTOTF in Saint Augustine, Florida!
- 3-20-2016 to 3-23-2016 – Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth at WTUI in Palm Springs, California
- 2-22-2016 – It was great seeing everyone at the 501F Users Group Conference in San Antonio, Texas. Our paper “Impact of Fast Start Operation and Increased Cycling Requirements on Catalyst Systems”, is available to conference attendees.