Emission Control Catalyst Services – Home
Explore our Industrial Services:
Our Engineers can help you manage your industrial emission control catalyst at any and every stage of its lifecyle, from bid specification to lifecycle projections and maintenance to end-of-life value recovery.
Our Scientists Help Improve your Catalyst or Adsorbent Formulation for Performance, Coatability and Adhesion, with attention to scale-up.
Our Lab facilities are also able to produce prototypes, small-manufacturing runs, and perform a variety of materials characterization tests including BET and Particle Size Analysis.
News & Announcements
- 1-20-2015 – The 2015 Automotive Technology Primer is Now Available for Purchase!
- 2-23-2015 – Come see our presentation and visit our booth at the 501F and 501G Users Group meeting. Presentation: “SCR and CO Catalyst Rejuvenation for Frame Turbines” at 2:05pm in Meeting Room 201. Vendor Fair Booth #50.
- 9-22-2014 – Thanks to everyone who attended the 2014 Industrial Catalyst Short Course in Phoenix! If you missed this one, sign up to be notified about our next offering.
- 4-08-2014 – Our SAE Paper #2014-01-1502, “Strategies toward the sustainable and cost-effective use of the PGMs” is now available for purchase on the SAE website.
- 10-21-2013 – Our paper, “Ammonia tuning for SCR Systems” is available as part of the proceedings for the Air Quality IX Conference, held in Arlington, VA